Monday, June 3, 2013

Market finds

Hey peeps!

Once again I am sick with a cold, sinus, cough type of thing. Fingers crossed it doesn't get as bad as last time as I would really prefer to stay off the antibiotics if possible. Hate that stuff. 

Anyways, I got to use my tote on the weekend!!! Cobbity markets were on and of course I went out there to have a look even though I didn't really want or need anything. My bag was great!!! I had it sitting on my arm most of the time and I totally forgot it was there. Sometimes I had to even check I still had it and didn't drop it somewhere haha. So while I only got a little bit of lace and a choccie brownie at Cobbity it was still a great debut by my first tote. 


Actually I do lie. I did get someone else but it was in a separate bag so it didn't squish everything. I got this awesome stand...thing. I thought it would come in handy when doing another market stall. I'm not sure what for exactly but I'll work out something. Plus it was at a bargain basement price of.....*drum roll*......$1.00!!!


I don't think there is any risk of me using it for food. I suppose people would normally use it for cakes or nuts or lollies or something??? But since someone has painted over it then I dare say it may not be too safe or hygienic to be dishing up sweets on it. 


Last but not least is this little dude. I have been working on this pattern for the last couple of weeks and it's a lot harder designing something on the computer then bloody hand drawing it! I am hoping to make a dog and cat range but I need to design the kitties nose since I couldn't get the right shape on the computer. I think I'll be calling the dog range 'Woofers' to go along the same lines of my Hooties.



Hope everyone had a great week!!

TTFN xx

No comments: