Friday, April 26, 2013

Big News!

Hey Hey!

If you haven't been keeping up with my posts of FB then you wouldn't know that NEXT weekend I am doing a market!! I am so excited yet so so nervous. I have been using any spare time I have to make stock and I still have ALOT more that I want to do but we'll see about that.You can find all the info below :)



So since I am doing a market and it's outside I was wondering if I could risk it without cover....since I don't want to get anything ruined I searched and searched and compared and searched the net for marquees. I finally found one and my boyfriend was able to pick it up, saving on postage (score)! Here it is in it's first test run. Overall it was pretty easy to put up and even easier to take down. The worst bit was trying to refold the roof to go back in the carry bag. 

I love love love my marquee! I keep calling it a tent when it's not a tent....


So what else I have been up to apart from stressing myself over making enough stock?? Well I went and bought some chalkboard paint from Aldi the other week and finally got the use it on Tuesday. 



And here is my little sign/chalkboard that I haven't quite worked out how I am going to use it. I barely had to use any paint and did two thick coats. I highly recommend it!


Last but not least I went down to Kiama for their seaside markets last weekend as I'd never been and I just wanted to scope out other peoples stalls and how they do their layout. I must say it was pretty useless on that front as everything people had done didn't really help me or I had already thought of it and there wasn't anything overly exciting for me to buy :( But! I did get some nice piccies and it was a great day. 






You can't go to Kiama without visiting the blowhole either. She sure was a blowin' last weekend!





Hope you all have a great weekend whatever you get up to!!

TTFN xx

No comments: