Friday, February 8, 2013

Short and sweet....

Keeping it short and sweet this week! It's 9:15pm here and I think it'll be my bedtime soon!


Here is another cute pair of shorts I made this week! These are size 0-3months and so cute and teeny tiny! I just need to add a little white bow to the front and they'll be ready to wear!


Here is some cute fabric that I bought today. The two top floral prints are for girls shorts/sets and the bottom one is an unusual stripey circle grey toned design which will be for boys! They had this in a black or dark dark grey but I think I liked the lighter grey better.


While I didn't make this...I did make the money it cost to buy this! My new jumper! Ain't it cute?!? Plus it's so so soft not like some others in the shops that are kinda that harsh plastic feeling wool. Can't wait for the weather to get a little cooler!!


Well that me for this week...like I said short and sweet! Hope you have a great weekend!

TTFN xx

No comments: