Friday, February 15, 2013

The Easter bunny has come early!

Hello Hello!

How is everyone this week?? I have to say that I haven't been overly productive and I am feeling a little 'off'. I have no idea what it is but the last 2 days I have been very light headed, vauge, sick feeling...*sigh* hope I am not getting something!!!

However on to this weeks makings!


I've gotten into the Easter spirit and made some gorgeous little girls tops but they could be worn all year round! Bunnies aren't just for Easter you know. 





I am loving these designs and kinda tempted to make myself one actually. I just need to find the right top to embellish...which is proving harder than I thought!

Apart from those tops I don't have anything else exciting to share with you all! Boring, huh?

Oh.... I have been throwing around the idea of having a market stall!! Thats exciting, right? I am going to the first of these markets tomorrow to scope it all out but so far it looks good and is well organised. The next market date falls on my boyfriend birthday plus we have a family outing to go see the broadway show War Horse....so....I am kinda bummed as if I get accepted into the market I think I will have to knock it back *sad face* BUT the next one after that is in June and I'm sure I could have lots of stock made by then! haha

I have got lots of personal stuff going on over the next couple of months too so productivity may slow down a little bit....even slower than what it is now! ha!

Anywho, hope you all have a great weekend!


TTFN xx

No comments: