Saturday, March 10, 2012

Over a month!

I can't believe it has been a month since I last updated over here!! Time sure does fly when you're...errr....time just flies!

Well today I went to the Craft and Sewing show..a.k.a Craft Expo...a.k.a Craft Fest. It seems to change it's name every year! Anywho I ended up getting some necessity stuff like a new daylight lamp (not going into that story) as well as a fabric pen for my bunny faces, some scissors, some fabric (ok this isn't boring) and some cute little earrings! I think the beading industry really need to come out with something new because we haven't seen anything different at these shows for at least 2 or 3 years now.

I have also come up with a little bunny rabbit design! I'm not uploading a pic today but she is so cute. I have a pink one and a blue one cut out but I just need to find the extra time to sit down and make them as well as all my orders! I don't know how some of these other ladies get through so much 'crafting' during one day. Maybe I am just a slow worker?

Speaking of slow...I have been slowed down heaps lately due to the pain from my neck injury. The last week has been horrible and limiting me to being physically able not to function or concentrate. Awful awful awful. Looks like I will be trying acupuncture next but also going to ask the GP for something a little stronger pain killer wise so I don't have to suffer like I was last night.

Anyway kids thanks for catching up with me! Hope to chat with you all again soon.

TTFN xx

No comments: