Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy 2013!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Hoping you like the new layout for BB's blog. I thought it was in need of a make over and I tried to incorporate some boy-ish tones since now I have expended my range to more than just girls hair accessories! I will be applying these colours to the Facebook page as well when I re-do all the banners etc. Unfortunately I still have a lot of business cards and stuff so I will be sticking with the pink/grey/black with them for a while still.

Today is my first day back at the sewing machine for 2013 and I'll be showing you guys what I am working on, on Friday. Why Friday?? Well I have made it a BB resolution to try and blog once a week and my designated day will be a Friday. 

Anywho, off to work I go!

TTFN xx 

No comments: