Friday, December 30, 2011

Out with the old and in with the new.....year!

Tomorrow is the last day of 2011 and what a year it has been for BB!

I celebrated BB's 1st birthday with a sale with all of my fans. As usual I didn't get enough stock for the sale but never mind. I will start planning now for BB's 2nd Birthday!

BB's fan base has grown and grown...and grown this year! Up to 548 fans to be exact. Would love to reach 1000 fans by BB's 2nd birthday but I could be pushing it.

Not only does BB stock hair accessories but there is now a clothing range too. It may only be small at the moment but it is still very new and I have no doubt will expand greatly in 2012. Who knows where it will take me...or I will take it!

But what does 2012 hold?

Who knows?

If I could tell the future then I would be a very rich lay-dee indeed!

I do hope that in 2012 I can continue to give my customers the satisfaction that they associate with BB products. I hope to expand my range and dibble or dabble in other areas...maybe dresses...maybe shorts...maybe skirts....maybe bloomers?

If I can manage to pull my finger out I will hope to have a website set up sometime during the year as well. I may have to aim for a second half of the year for that one as I am quite particular about my websites.

Overall I just want to create! Even when I'm sitting up at midnight finishing orders or getting frustrated at something not sitting right...it's all part of my "me" time and what I do for fun.

See you all on the other side!

BRING ON 2012!

No comments: