Friday, March 18, 2011

The start to this week was good...and bad. I had been working on my orders so I was about half way through and content with my progress when on Monday I could feel my ears popping...bit weird. Woke up Tuesday with a fully blown cold, blocked sinuses, dizzy, very tired BUT I had to go to work and have been up and down since then. Yuk!

But I have kept working on my orders as I want to get them finished and start working on some new releases for Brees Bowtique. Postage has been annoying me a little bit but I'm not going into that now.

So my pictures above. The headband is the custom fab bow headband which Pearl won as part of my 300 Giveaway. I actually really like the white band with the swirly blue pattern bow, it seems to be really effective. Still need to starch the bow so I am hoping a few of the little creases come out then. I am so anal that most people probably wouldn't notice it or even care but thats just me. It's a very frustrating trait to have.

The bottom two pics kind of tie in together. As Easter is coming up I thought it would be cute to have a set of clippy bows that people can add to their princesses hunt on easter morning. Spice things up a little maybe? So the clippy bow set was ordered by one of my customers and I am just INLOVE with the pastel colours. I have used them in a little promo that I've made for easter which is in the bottom right corner but you can't see it all. I suppose even my blogsters don't get special previews ;) haha I'll be releasing it tomorrow on my facebook page. Maybe as the title page? Who knows!

Anywho, I need some rest. Goodnight all!

TTFN xoxo

No comments: