Thursday, February 24, 2011

This thing called 'work'....

I tells ya! This week has been so hectic at work and I only work 3 days a week. I have massaged around 30 people over these three days and it has been a killer. I honestly didn't think I was going to get through it because Wednesday morning I woke up with a really sore shoulder and then struggled at work. However thanks to some handy work from my lovely man beast, he was able to fix it up for me for today :)

So my hands are pretty much killing me at the moment and needed some well earned rest however I did have a little play with something that has been floating around in my head the last two days.


A double fab bow! I know the black is a little hard to see but I reckon this is a winner! I can't wait to put it on a headband.

TTFN - I'm off to catch some Z's.

No comments: