Monday, September 5, 2011

Footy Shabby Flowers

It's footy finals time and although my team was pushed out last week I am still excited about these clips!! Below are pics of what they will 99% look like but since I don't have the buttons yet I couldn't fully make them. I think they look pretty awesome if I do say so myself. I am planning on getting all NRL teams in and also AFL if the need is there. I will have Carlton ones to demo as my cousins little girls go for them and thats going to be a chrissy present.

So....who wants one!!?? You'll have to get in quick as I am only getting 2 or 3 of each design in the first round.









May I also state that I haven't seen these anywhere else! So I am hoping to keep these exclusive to Brees Bowtique but no doubt there will be somewhere out there willing to copy.

TTFn xx Have a great week!

No comments: