Friday, October 29, 2010

Editing Photos

I can't say editing photos is one of my favourite things to do. I generally don't mind, however the items with the light pink, white or cream ribbon have to be traced around by hand before I can do any work with the background. Anywho it is all done now! I haven't worked on any of my fab bows for my orders today but that can be done tomorrow. I have worked on some of my new limited edition range and also FINALLY released my christmas minikin korkers, well two of them. I'm hoping to make a white and silver one as well sometime in the near future. Here is the gold and white minikin korker, really cute I think!

White & Gold Minikin Korker

I also grabbed a quick pic of some of the bobby pins that I am working on. I love this flower cab! I'm also going to be making some button bobby pins too and going to name my range "Buttons and Blooms" bobby pin.

Chrysanthemum bobby pins in Ivory, Royal Blue, Aqua and Lavender.

I am also in the process of making some plain glass cabs to make bobby pins with as well. I've done about 8 so far in total but keep forgetting to go back to the kiln to start a new one.

No comments: